Patricia Green

Friday 11 January 2013

The Wandering Path

OK  -you want to Know what those last two imaghes ere about;

Well the second one first - did I draw : no but for where it is its not bad and if it were me I wouldnt be ashamed of it:


<



  As you can see this is on the top of an electricity fitting - imaginative use of the space




 

Now the first one ........well, here is a slightly wider view:  this is a mullion from a rather unusual window in the Jervis Centre- I suspect it was saved a nd refitted from the old Jervis St Hospital which stood on this spot  -   you see, making the fanmiliar unfamiliar again.

From where I saw these I went across the river to Temple Bar and had a look into the Temple bar Gallery, Passing another intresting electricity fitting (I wish I knew what these are called!) :


which had a rather cryptic note on the end..........................
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment