Patricia Green

Monday 14 January 2013

The Path of Print

That sounds a bit like some Egyptian ruler or god but perhaps it would have to be 'the Ptath.....'

Sorry about that - rambling a bit after a fairly long day - the beginning of print elective, and pretty intense it was; I should pop in some of the images I have selected as potential bases from a print project:

 
 
 
 
These pictures all convey for me aspects of the urban environment, from the mass of the Central Bank through Colbert station,  which I traverse every day, down to the pipe-work which is the sub (below infra- !) structure essenial to the functioning of urban buildings   - it doesn't really matter what it is that is going through them  -we need to have it or to get rid of it.
 
Anyway, I think I will work on the pipe first, and if I can, then ascend to the skyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment