Patricia Green

Sunday 6 January 2013

Animations

Here is a selection from the animations I have made during the last semester.

There are four and they start with the earliest which used photographs taken by my self:

Hard Edge World
 
 
 
The second uses photos of spots derived from the first and digitally edited:
 
 
The Spot Show
 
(to Norman McLaren)
 
 
 
 
The next was generated from a series of images painted by me, photographed and digitally manipulated: 
 
 
River Edge:
   
 
 
 
 
Lastly, there is a stop/motion piece with an image derived from the Spot and multiplied and segmented:
 
 
Spotticus
 
 
                                     
 
 
I enjoyed making these and discovered something in myself I was only  half aware of: a pleasure in producing images that I could only describe as tangential to the perceived world.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment