Patricia Green

Thursday 10 January 2013

Flatter path

Its Thursday and all the assessments are done and the externs have visited and seen their selected students.

I was nervous, I don't mind admitting and as I was reading my statement I was afraid it sounded a bit pretentious but then I thought that I was  actually being unfair to myself because it really was what I believed. My hand was still shaking as I was reading it though.

I hope I did ok.

This morning we had a brief intro to the first elective which will be print on Monday morning. I have started on trying to put together some images for the brief which is  'Urban(Us) '.
I'll say more about this later but as I have now discovered how to upload pics again there are a few things I would like to cover and I will do this over the weekend.

Teaser:

 
 
 
 
Think about these.

No comments:

Post a Comment