Patricia Green

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Ashphalt

I intended to take photos of he latest edition of the prints I have been working on but what with the desire to push on to another plate -which has been worked up almost to ink-ready - I simply forgot.
So, before the gloves go on tomorrow morning - camera.


We had a lecture today on essay writing techniques and most of it some of us had heard before (wow! that was clumsy!) from the lecturer Fiona Woods with whom we were doing CCS before Christmas. However, this is material that bears repetition as the structure of the essays is so important. I was reasonably happy with what I had submitted before Christmas, but the more I listened, the more doubts crept into my mind, so I have an appointment tomorrow with Fiona to see how I did.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Okay, its time --  with apologies to Mary Nagle who inspired this idea

Public Print

        or,  The Ground Alphabet











No comments:

Post a Comment