Patricia Green

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Carving the Path

Print today - but lots of carving of the medite block first. At present, I have, regrettably, no pictures because hands or even gloves, covered with ink do not make for the best instruments for handling a camera.
Will take some pictures of the block, the subject and some of the proofs tomorrow.

However, here is the latest animation:

Red on Black

Soundtrack : Desire by Anna Calvi


- I feel like one of those radio programmes :'There is an unavoidable interruption due to technical difficulties  - normal sevice will be resumed as soon as possible'.

OK - I couldnt get it from YouTube for some reason but got it another way:


ehhhhh - that'd  be a no.....again

Problems here-  further bulletins will eventuate.


http://youtu.be/Bp6XszY807I

OK this is the best I can do for now till I get some advice





 
Lot of red and black here this evening - a bit like something from 'The Masque of the Red Death'
Remember Vincent Price?


Anyway
 

The Spot Diary:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment