Patricia Green

Friday 10 May 2013

The Scholarly Path

Unusually,this post is coming from the library in LSAD .

I have just finished putting together my wall for assessment and just this minute I have realised that I have toured all the studios and taken photos everywhere..........except in our own.
That will be rectified before I go and I will do an entry when I get home.

however, there is one thing I would love to note. I was talki8ng to Joanne(4th Y) and she was telling me of his wonderful book she had acquired showing the lithographs of David Lynch(??!) -yes, that David Lynch (Twin Peaks, Mulholland Drive, Eraserhead,etc.) and I have since checked them out -have a look:



 
 
the man at work - look at those hands on the stone!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
These last two fit so well with the sort of stuff that has been appearing in my work of late- look forward to seeing that book!

No comments:

Post a Comment