Patricia Green

Thursday 2 May 2013

As smooth as...............

I want to show you some images from a trip I had to make yesterday, but first let's have a look at how the sceren prints proceeded today:



 
The first print

 
First print overlaid with MRPVC drawing
 



 
Second print -first overlaid with modified drawing - red, black & translucent medium

 
Fascist Teeth - more to come!


 
This is a sketch for another possibility.
 
Yesterday it was necessary for me to be in Kilkenny for the day and I went on to Carlow for reasons which you may (?) hear more of later. . prior to commenting on these images I must tell you about an area of Portugal known as the Alentejo:
 
 
 
This would be fairly typical - I cycled through it, but in the spring it is green,and sprinkled with yellow, blue and white flowers.- genuinely very beautiful.
 
This, however, is a field outside Carlow

 
I have passed it and photographed it and drawn it on several occasions and it just fascinates me.

 
It looks good in sunshine too.

 
Messing with the image.
 
 I came across this in the course of my travels  yesterday - of course, the Visual would have to have cooler toilets, wouldn't it?
 
I love it when people make an effart with their shop fronts, too

 
Kilkenny
 
Later, I had a lot of time on my hands, and a comfortable seat, so I drew the new Kikenny courthouse - I have a little more work to do on it then it will appear.

 
 
 
Almost there:
 
Public Print
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment