Patricia Green

Sunday 9 December 2012

Just a couple of steps

Other duties calle dover the weekend so here I am on Sunday night wth a quick entry.
I have begun my plan for the assessment presentation and have already spotted a number of things that will need attention. For example, at a crit on Friday morning Michael Canning asked me to present  one of my animations and I was able to do so but if an examiner  was looking for them in my blog they are not immediately visible; so I will have to address that and to flag the posts where they can be seen.

The other more immediate problem is how I am going to get the large piece I have been working on up on a wall? - tomorrow, hopefully




 
This is what has been happening - painting with a roller has great immediacy and the consequent raw finish must be retained to try yo communicate this. I would like it to be up because then I would have a better idea of how successful this approach has been.
 
While at the other end of the same room:
The Spot Diary
 

No comments:

Post a Comment