Patricia Green

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Hair-pin bend.

Well that one didn't last long  - two tutors gave negative opinions on the wall piece so it's gone and may or may not be resurrected in the future. I suppose if I am really honest with my self, I wasnt really all that happy with it, especially when I saw the picture on the last post. Trouble was, I was too content with merely having something on the wall.

Well, theres something rather different there now and I will show it tomorrow.

Did the print work as I said and I will have a few more pictures of various prints.

Wall has also been dismantled and I will do a trialhanging tomorrow when I have separated all the images that are still taped. One of the other students in our area -Aisling -looked up and was amazed : she said that was the first time she had seen white wall in my corner since September!

I had two tutor visits today and both want me to be very selective. I had intended to do that anyway.

The Spot Diary






































 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment