Patricia Green

Tuesday 21 January 2014

The Serigraphic Path

Today was a day of contrasts - started out feeling fairly crummy and nearly returned home from station and indeed worked all day with a film of sweat on forehead.

That was the bad bit - the good bit was that the screen just got better all day; I wish I had taken more pics but it is a bit messy to try that during screen-printing -at least at my stage -but I have some images from the last stages and I will put them up:


This was the original image -the collage which became a digital print and now a screenprint
(this one is missing a few worms though)


 
An early four colour version - pity about the leak spot

 
Next stage -three more colours


Corrective measures on MRPVC

 
Final print  nine colours
 
 
 
In operation
 
all in all a very satisfactory print day - I have learnt a lot about screen-printing and about bitmapping in P/S as well - great



No comments:

Post a Comment