Patricia Green

Monday 20 January 2014

On a Clear Day

Its Monday morning on the train from Limerick  Junction and there is hardly a cloud in the sky as it slowly lights up  - cold, and slipped on the bridge in Thurles station.

Thinking further about how the screenprint is going  and I should have taken more photos during the process - it was a bit hectic though - not entirely happy - had a leak at the edge and I didn't know how to properly counteract it  - I know now thanks to Pam.

Eoin B is right  - have to go at it again until I do a perfect edition.

I took some pictures around Limerick which have given me ideas for a new print.




Don't ask.

 I have opened  a file called Façade Edge and I hope that this is going to be the genesis of the self-directed brief. Just a few examples:




 - be back with screen shots


No comments:

Post a Comment