Patricia Green

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Monobloc

 Ps  a little preamble required here  -this was really meant to go up three days ago from my phone but only uploaded today


 
I had to meet someone yesterday and I suggested the cafe at LCGA without realising there was a new show ( the invite to it arrived at home yesterday while I was out.) Have a look:


This is from an exhibition of work by Michael Warren called 'Those who go/ those who stay ' and that is the name of this particular piece:


I didn't have a lot of time so it was only a very quick look - will have to go back again. Some more:



Her Hair


Bio-dynamics

There was also a quote from Umberto Boccioni - Futurist:




For deceptive simplicity of conception and execution Michael Warrens work has always been difficult to surpass .

Just go and look and absorb

No comments:

Post a Comment