Patricia Green

Thursday 16 January 2014

The Path of Cogitation

Here are a few pics just to bring things up to date a little.


 
Last year I was always changing the wall - this year we didn't really have time but her is the wall as it was presented for assessment -litho was in front of desk.
 
There don't seem to have been quite as many openings and new shows but again that might have had something to do with lack of time; I walked through Limerick the other day, though and I saw this:
 
Is this something to do with the cities new(disputed?) status ? ...... culture and so on.

Still more interesting ground art everywhere:

  and on that subject there may shortly be a lot more to say  - just think books and art.

Speaking of art  -on the walls of school  -I believe these come from 4th year

 
I like this

I really like this


 
What wonderful drawing skill and insight
 
 
 
Ah well we can aspire ..... and congratulations to first years for a brilliant show (feel a bit depressed after it though  - still onwards and upwards

 

No comments:

Post a Comment