Patricia Green

Wednesday 16 October 2013

The Multiple Path

I would not have believed how little time there has been so far for such entrancing activities as keeping the blog updated, and thus my audience in suspense as to my activities - sorry;  not that exciting, I'm afraid.

Even now, so many other things to be doing such as remembering to find a pair of:

 
.. for working with etch plates.   -  they're in the bag.
 
So saying I did a drawing of the image I thought I would use for this next stage but it was rightly pointed out to me that perhaps there was not a lot of development potential in this:
 
 
So consideration was given to my rather jolly collages a la Bacon :
 

 
and the latter was decided upon - I have begun some sketches and will present them later.
 
Meanwhile here are some of the rather mad monoprints that resulted from the litho;
 


 

 
Sorry about the quality of that photo - as everything now - bit of a rush.
 
Anyway here is the wall in its present incarnation:
 
 
 
 
I am off tomorrow to London to visit Frieze Art Fair, and others and I will report back on
The Art World.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment