Patricia Green

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Cantering along the path

This might sound as if it's all rather easy - wrong; however, it is at least happening and beginning to accelerate somewhat  so here is where I am at now:

First the linocuts


 
Proof

 
Two colour on newsprint and I would have to say I love to print on newsprint
 
 
The drawing - I held the tooth in my mittened hand, sketched it, then drew it to the size of the piece of lino

 
Transferred it to the lino (sorry -this is upside-down)

 
The lino-cut - I like the bit of resistance in the grey lino

 
The proof
 
 
The wall now - the two lower ones are prints
 
Etching is continuing apace
 

 
the two plates cleaned
 

 
The two first prints - more tomorrow and hopefully some aquatinting  - the plate has been rosined but not cooked yet.
 


 
..............
 
 
 so this is where they're coming from
 - They will have to be stopped.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment