Patricia Green

Saturday 19 October 2013

On the road


Okay this is in the nature of a preliminary fanfare because honestly I have seen so much art in the last 48 hours that I hardly know where to start.
Lets just list the venues:
Multiplied - at Christies : prints and more,  and I am hoping to pay another visit tomorrow 

Frieze - contemporary art fair

Frieze Masters - art pre 1970(I think) - amazing 

Sculpture park at Frieze - some v interesting pieces - particularly pertinent to Mirrors of Enigma

Tate Modern - Paul Klee retro
       + big surprise : Mira Schend retro - fantastic stuff

Tate Britain  - lots of Henry Moore and visits to Turner rooms 

I took a lot of pictures and did a good bit of sketching particularly Moore and it will take a while yo sort them out and upload but here are a few to start:


This belivee it or not is a poster in Shannon airport !
I think I will leave this till access to PC 


No comments:

Post a Comment