Patricia Green

Sunday 10 February 2013

Urban Path


How looks the urban path:

 









 



















These images are the penalty of many years spent working with head bent down.


Its Saturday night and yesterday I finished my two-week painting elective.                                             It was instructive,challenging and ultimately really, quietly satisfying. I have to admit that at the end of the first week I did not think I would be saying this but as time went on I felt that I was beginning to come to grips with painting from a tableau in front of me. It remains to be seen whether my tutors also think that I made the same sort  of progress.

Anyway here are the final pictures for the week's work.


The final version of the colour piece
 
 
The main paintings
 
 
 The gallery
 
 
 
It being Friday I went for a jaunt along the urban path revisiting a few places for the second time.
I came once more to the window with the art work - changed:
 
 

......but this time I acquired some more info regarding this space:
 
 
 
So now  - people working at getting art out - great!
 
I went again to Ormston House and confirmed the artists of previously posted pics  - here again so there can be no confusion:
Emmet Kierans: Translation Part 3(2012), plasticine and acrylic on board 48 x 48 cm

 
Emmet Kierans:Translation Part 6 (2012), oil and plasticine on board, 48 x  48 cm
 
This was one by an artist I have seen before:
 
Bartosz Kolata, Heroin (2012), oil on canvas, 46 x 56 cm
 
I will continue my urban musings in the next instalment, but we musn't forget
 
Public Print
 








No comments:

Post a Comment