Patricia Green

Friday 22 February 2013

The Printed Path

 
I know you all had doubts but here it is in B/W
 
Well perhaps some self-pity:
 
 




Well, its Friday so a little movement around the city to view  what had changed since last week and lo and behold there were lips in Ormston House:

 
This was meat and drink to me - art and books combined: add a little Gerry Mulligan and I would still be there ( anybody who wants to know who he is will have to put in a personal info request)

Really though - it's a pity this will only be on for a couple of days because the publications on view -printed and painted -   are wonderful:



Not least of course was the contribution from 83 first years who gave a word:

 
Purchased a copy  - I have a word in there but sadly can't remember which one - at the time was not really au fait with he reason  and didn't take note - lesson!
I have shown some of Limericks 'street art';  it takes many forms:
 
 
but there is some very strange company being kept here:
 
 
Its all really about juxtaposition, isn't it?
 
More from the streets
 
Public Print

1 comment:

  1. yer right about the juxtapositions glad to see your back blogging, were you at lips for the opening ? I must have missed you, I bought a couple of books. I forgot all about the words we did for the show so i didn't look to see the results at Ormston Hse, I've forgotten my word too but bet it was dead profound and the hit of the show !!!

    ReplyDelete