Patricia Green

Thursday 21 February 2013

From the other side of the road

I dont feel that I can just desert you all (?) after all this time  so my reports on Combined Media and Sculpture will appear on Tumblr and I will continue to check in here - eventually these may agglutinate ( depends on digital proficiency!

Just to reassure that the Edge has not gone away:


 
and again:
 


but how could one desert something that is at the heart of oneself - can you leave yourself?

I submitted two drawings and an animation to the Drawing Awards show today but when I looked at some of the other submissions I almost felt like taking my own out again; however I suppse one must have the courage of one's convictions and the pieces I put in were very much my own thinking.
No pictures yet, but the two animations were 'Spotticus' and 'The Spot Show'.

Let us see.

Never, of course, forgetting:

Public Print

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment