Patricia Green

Thursday 7 February 2013

Sprint on the path

This evening I am just going to give a quick run-down on today's work.
In passing, however I should mention a terrific lecture called 'Framing the World'  from Dr David Brancaleone to which I will return as it brought up a number of issues of perception about which I would like to say more.

First, as usual, when I looked again at last evenings work I was much more pleased that I had been, and it was well thought-of elsewhere too; I still feel though that it could have done with more contrast:

 
The wall as it is now:
 
 
 
Okay; here is the section I worked from for the colour piece:
 
 
...and here are various stages of the work throughout the day:
 
 


 
Tomorrow, the gallery.
 
In passing, this is a print studio:
 
 
Wonderful!


It just has to be

Public Print

No comments:

Post a Comment