Patricia Green

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Later....

OK -back at the coal face :here are the Dublin photos I mentioned, without further comment:
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
You might notice that there hasn't n=been a lot of mention of screenprinting...... that's not because it hasn't been happening but it hasn't been happening very well.
I have been trying out other modes of screenblock - screen drawing fluid, oil pastel, tape, screen filler - all with limited success. For example, crayon does not dissolve anything like as easily as the books would have you think.
The other thing is, I am not at all sure that I am doing the right thing with the acrylic to make an ink - a lot is coming through the screen with consequent over loading of the print;
Anyway, I will take some pictures of what I have done and will try once more.
 
 
As you can see, pretty messy, but I think I have one idea as to what is going wrong  -impatience!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment