Patricia Green

Sunday 11 August 2013

Delete - Press Rides Again!

 
Sorry to have blasted this out at quite this size but you need to be able to take a good look at the open submission list where you will see the illustrious members of Delete-Press listed in all their glory!
Pure chance dictated that I was in Dublin last Thursday evening for another event which I will mention later, but consequently I was at the opening in Monster Truck Gallery, Temple Bar where I met Alan Crowley who was snapping away furiously.
Here are some shots I took:
 


 
These three show a reworking of the material that was produced and hung in the Source (Thurles)during the 24- hour session and much thanks is due to Alan for his work in setting up the piece in Monster Truck..... he is also suggesting D - P might think about a 72-hour session??!! 
 
 
These two works are Alan's own and the folding piece is particularly beautiful.
 
I would be a liar and a hypocrite if I did not admit that being part of an exhibit in a central Dublin gallery is a huge thrill for me.... and that won't ever change.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment