Patricia Green

Thursday 30 April 2015

Wheels on Fire......rollin' down the road...

Probably better not to pursue that to the next couple of lines ... just might be true.

All a rather pretentious way for saying that I am on the train on the way in and it is nearly the end of another year.

Still trying things out:



 
 
These are three collographic plates with the addition of masking tape tissue, glue  and carborundum. A number of things have helped such as putting the plate through the press to flatten tissue, putting on a layer of oil, but most of all barely dampening the paper. I will post the results tomorrow.


This was another steel plat which was left, again by accident, too long in the acid but it again produced some interesting prints. If I was using the soap ground on this again I would try to be somewhat more particular with my timings.

Here is a sneak preview of one bit of our hybrid print production.:

 
I will explain later.

No comments:

Post a Comment