Patricia Green

Sunday 12 April 2015

The Path Through the Fog

.......physical and metaphorical.....but even as I write, the physical is clearing and the sun is breaking through.
Dear me its very early in the morning for such slush, but its one of the small trains and it is too unsteady to attempt to showimages work of the sort I have been doing. Here's one:

 
This, believe it or not was a piece of wood I found in the bog and I am working it in to the skin surface to show the parallels there are between ageing landscape and ageing skin -hence body
(unfortunately I don't seem to be able to upload PSD or TIFF files so
you are missing out on the better ones.
Here is something else I have been doing:
 
I am just going to explain that this post was set up as a draft about three and a half weeks ago when travelling in by train from Limerick Junction to Limerick - and never published  - for the sake of historical completeness I am just going to put this up  -also as public penance for my laxity .........

No comments:

Post a Comment