Patricia Green

Tuesday 10 December 2013

The Monochrome Path

I had omitted to mention in my last few missives the impact of photography and digital media so here are some images to make up for that :

 
The developed negatives

 
The contact sheet
 
 
Some test strips for enlarger exposure
 


 
Some prints including someone we know; the last one was a disappointment because it was a good shot of a guy in the street -however there was damage to the negative
 
 
The finished prints
 
The other area of activity has of course been the collages and these have taken on a life of their own
to a point where a number of them are going to constitute the required digital images although I can admit that at last I am beginning to make some headway with Photoshop. Here are some:
 


 
I am really not sure that any comment would add anything except that I am not sure where these images are coming from
 
Finally I should show where the woodcut finished for now:
 
 
I would say I am quite pleased  but I feel the project merits further development; I wasn't very happy with my registration and for the future I think  I will always make my own specific reg sheet.
 
OK enough  -train is arriving in Limerick.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment