Patricia Green

Thursday 14 November 2013

scratching the path

Very remiss ...... also very tired !


Time I showed why I am tired :

I can't remember if I already showed this but it was a drypoint on acetate drawn from another teeth grouping and was used as will be seen later


 
 
 
and some monoprinted variations


 
The first straight print from the first plate
 

 
A couple of monoprint variations
 
 This was where it started to get interesting:
 


 


:

 
then the aquatint was done and a second plate was introduced:
 
 
again with variations
 
 
 
Meanwhile the other image was in full swing going through a similar process:
 
 
 
monoprinted
 
 
a la poupee (ink painted on to the plate surface)
 
 
and this is with the aquatint plate in place  - I will do this again later with good paper
 
Here is the wall in one of its most recent incarnations:
 
Running in parallel with the printing has been an increasing investigation into the business of collage  which I would have to say am really enjoying  - particularly disemboweling my past life
 
 
 
 
What you have seen here are only some of the prints that have been done so we have been very busy in etch block
 
What I will do next is to start having a look at some of the artists who have been interesting me recently and who will have a bearing on where my work goes next - both in the studio and the workshop.
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment