Patricia Green

Sunday 21 April 2013

A Testing Path

Hectic! Next Wednesday  there is a CCS exam in the morning and in the afternoon a CCS essay has to be handed in. Originally it was understood that the essay was supposed to be for tomorrow but there was an error and it's Wednesday.
Anyway,its done!! Finished it this morning and did a trial print of it but I think I will print it in school because the colour reproduction is better there. I am not at all sure about the qualityof the content but I would have to admit that I found it difficult to get a handle on it. 
We shall see.
Now some studying for the exam- heard that there would be negative marking for wrong answers in the middle section - ooooooooooooooooo!

To more practical matters - was at litho all week and on Friday pulled my first litho prints - and edition of five! Now there was o lot of help from Des so I will start with a new one on Monday and carry it all the way through,hopefully.

Anyway, here aer some images showing the process, staring from the object...............
 
The object
 
 
 
First position
 
 
The viewfinder
 
 
The drawing -graphite,ink and wash
 
 
The proofs
 
 
 
the print
 
Will be back after exam; fingers crossed.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment