Patricia Green

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Inkier

Here we are again and slowly beginning to get a bit of a grip on the communications thing.

I have done some interesting things in my life and being back at school in LSAD is among the most interesting of these but working with Delete-Press has to be right up there at the top. I spent 24 hours  - from 2pm Friday March 1 to 2pm Saturday March 2 - at  the Source (Thurles) in the company of a great group of people, cutting, printing and hanging a pop-up print show called Full-Up. Here are some pictures:



I am seriously tempted to make this the masthead for my blog and I can think of a few people who would agree



 
Happy band of warriors!
 
 
Working outside under difficult conditions - 3 am
 
 
 
 
In progress
 



 
Some Work
 
 
Printing T-shirts
 
 
The boom in portrait
 
Alan Crowley (beard above) has made a stop-motion video which I will post as soon as I get it - I have seen it and its great.
 
OK we are nearly up to date but just in case you might think I had forgotten:
 
Public Print
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment