Patricia Green

Sunday 3 March 2013

Ink

Here I am again after an extremely hectic couple of weeks. During that time the Combined Media & Sculpture (CM & S) elective took place and for me it was particularly intense but ultimately deeply rewarding. However during the first week the Drawing Awards also  occurred and there was a fierce rush  to produce something (about which I was not all that happy) but then Sylvia suggested that I should submit 'The Spot Show' (animation) .



 I will not deny that I was thrilled to have it accepted.

The opening was on last Thursday, which meant a late finish and then back by car again on Friday for CM & S assessment and dismantle.

Then the rush back to Thurles for this:
 
Note the 24-hour bit - I will return to this tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment