Patricia Green

Monday 13 October 2014

The overgrown path

 I was just looking at the most recent post and then I look at today's date -  I find it hard to believes that it is almost a fortnight since my last entry.

First I must congratulate Eoin Barry on a masterful (Sorry about that ) delivery - most impressive .

... and while we are on the noticeboard theme here is something else you might consider:

 
This is an exhibition you should consider visiting first of all to support the artists concerned but also to back up the people who work so hard with these artists and who see to it that their work is viewed.
 
Here's a nice picture (that's enough to get one shot at dawn in a certain art school)
 
 
Having put in a long day last Friday I was walking up to Thomond Park and this presented itself - I count myself lucky not to have been under it as I know someone waiting for a bus who was - very wet.
 
Here's another nice picture :
 
...a bit more enigmatic
 
This was beside the track at Limerick junction and there must be a story here -where is the body? why is there no blood? Is there a shrivelled foot inside?
 
This image will reappear in some form.
 
These two are perhaps not so nice:
 
 
 
 
The investigation of my own corporeal being is going to new lengths .
 
I have been doing some printwork also and shortly some of that will appear here.
 
Meanwhile here are a couple of small drawings done in various waiting areas:
 
 
siting in dentist's waiting room - ok loads of laughs
 
 
 
 sitting in barbers
 
More sooner rather than later
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment