Patricia Green

Saturday 28 June 2014

The beginning of a book project

I made something today which  , in the greater scheme of things could not be considered of enormous import ..... but it pleased me a lot.... and it was a follow-up from that comment about approaching bigger things:
 
This is the cover....

 
and this is the open book- an absolute jewel
 
 
and this was what I did:
 

 
 I couldn't believe that this could be done 'at home'
 
 
Needless to say this was simple a practice run but I have an idea.
 
 
 
Later I was looking out at this:
 
from this:
 
 
....great for letting the imagination wander
 
 
Here are some of the products of the said imaginative wandering
 
 
 
But this is more important because this is the prototype page for a small book of prints:
 
 
 
Anyway that's where things stand and to finish with another shot of of something strange:
 
 
the car as furniture.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment