Patricia Green

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Away from the path and into the fields

There you are! That didn't hurt much, did it?

Power Point presentation over; assessment over; all for better or worse. Actually there was general agreement that the PP was good because everyone got to see everyone else's work and there was no need to crit and no comments from the four tutors present  -it actually zipped by!!

Anyway all that's left is to go in on Friday to do some cleaning in the workshop - its in the litho room;  I will be very very happy to do that as its where I intend to be first next September.

Here are a few images - stuff I have been doing on the side and will now resume:


 
Collage with drawing

 
 Photomontage and collage


 
Ink and watercolour
all these are about A5
 
 
I was doing a lot of collage and photomontage last semester and some were in my my sketchbook ; I cant remember if I posted them but here's a reminder because I intend to return v soon to the technique
 
 
 

 
 







 
....and finally, although this is probably more familiar with a hot red ground:
 
 
 
All these are quite big - around A3
 
Alright... a few days vegging and then clear the studio for STUFF.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment