Patricia Green

Sunday 6 September 2015

The Path of Aestival Domestic Printing

OK that's probanbly a bit esoteric but I'll leave you to work it out for yourselves .

Anyway the cheerful news is that I have manage to resurrect my scanner without any help from outside - major - so I will begin her with a few drawings from earlier -in fact they all originate in the Londaon trip:

 
This was ink and graphite (approx. A4) and hasn't really scanned that well
 

 
These two were done in the print room of the British Museum
 
 
This was sketched at the Hepworth show and was washed and inked later
 
 
Here are some shots from home printing :
 
This was from a woodcut done with white ink on black paper
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These were stages in a multi-block print  form five linocuts
 
 
 
Designs for the castle series -called  Wall
 

 

 
 
 
The three new plates plus the original at lower left-
 
 here they are framed :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
This was one stage in a two block print of Ronnie Wood - I printed these in L Printmakers
 


 
This was another small series of strips  with text that I plan to take a little further.
 
 
 
This is the first stage of a big copper plate which has been printed as a line etching first and now has been aquatinted and will be bitumened six or seven times to achieve the finish I want  - this is for a commission.
 
 
Finally - someone close to me is always slagging me about the fact that I don't eat meat.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment